F1 Catharanthus roseus
Because of its compact and strong basal branching plant habit, Solar offers genetic compactness and excellent performance in pots, containers and the landscape. Solar flowers up to two weeks faster than O.P. vincas and produces large flowers with overlapping petals. Its hybrid vigor makes Solar more resilient to stressful weather conditions. Solar also performs well under cooler conditions, making it ideal for early sowings, extending the traditional Vinca season.
- Basal branching plant habit
- Flowers up to two weeks faster than O.P. vincas
- More resilient to stressful conditions
- Withstands cooler conditions
- Ideal for a wide range of containers and the landscape
|Use:||packs, pots, containers, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||15-20 cm (6-8 in.)|
|Garden height:||25-30 cm (10-12 in.)|
|Garden width:||25-30 cm (10-12 in.)|
|Seed count:||500-800 S/gram, (14,200-22,700 S/oz)|
Hem Genetics is a member of these branch organizations.