Mambo GP , natural dwarf
F1 Petunia multiflora
Petunia Mambo GP is currently the worldwide standard in natural dwarf multiflora petunia.This series, developed by traditional flower breeding, incorporates a gene that imparts natural dwarfness to the varieties that minimizes or eliminates the need for the use of plant growth regulators (PGRs) for growers. In addition to cost savings on growth regulators and labor, it offers the grower also an opportunity for a more sustainable production.
The extreme weather resistant Mambo petunia maintains its compact plant habit during growth and shows a floriferous performance in the landscape with minimal maintenance compared to any other standard multiflora petunia. A growers mixture with major colors is composed which provides a more uniform plug tray performance and appearance.
- Minimal to no use of growth regulators (PGRs)
- Naturally better branching with shorter internodes
- Non-stretching during production
- Non-stretching on retail benches, longer shelf-life at retail
- Extra-large flower size
- Perfect performance in hanging baskets, borders and landscape
- Profuse quantities of flowers for garden color throughout the season
- Fast recovery from weather/rain damage
- Easy to grow with little maintenance
- Much less splitting/lodging in the landscape compared to non-genetic dwarf petunias
- No use of pgrs enables ECO friendly production
|Use:||packs, pots, containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||10-15 cm (4-6 in.)|
|Garden height:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Garden width:||25-30 cm (10-12 in.)|
|Seed count:||8.000-11.000 s/gram (227.000-312.000 s/oz.)|
|Seed form:||normal and pelleted|
Hem Genetics is a member of these branch organizations.