F1 Viola wittrockiana
The Cello™ series has a solid reputation in the market of large flowered pansies. Cello pansies have a non-stretching sturdy plant habit with is good basal branching and its flowers stand solidly upright on short, strong flower stems. Cellos are perfectly suited for autumn and spring production in pots, packs and perform excellent in beds, containers and the landscape.
- Large flower size
- Non-stretching, well-branched plant habit
- Great uniformity between the color range
- Excellent for spring and autumn production
- Perfectly suitable for production in packs and pots
- Available both as raw and primed seed
|Use:||packs, pots, containers, beds, borders and landscape|
|Height in pot:||10-15 cm (4-6 in.)|
|Garden height:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Seed count:||700-950 s/gram, (20,000-27,000 s/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and primed|
Hem Genetics is a member of these branch organizations.