F1 Pelargonium x hortorum
The Geranium Nano™ series has a genetically or natural dwarf plant habit. Nano does not stretch, which makes the use of plant growth regulators (PGRs) unnecessary. It develops a profusion of large flowers in combination with attractive dark leaves and stays compact all season long. Geranium Nano is unique because it’s the only compact growing geranium series on the market!
- No use of plant growth regulators (PGRs)
- Non-stretching natural dwarf plant habit
- Extra large flowers on compact plants
- Extra early flowering
- Great performance in containers
- Profuse quantities of flowers for color all season long
- ECO friendly production
|Use:||packs, pots, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||10-15 cm (4-6 in.)|
|Garden height:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Garden width:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Seed count:||180-250 S/gram, (5,100-7,000 S/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and coated|
Hem Genetics is a member of these branch organizations.