F1 Pelargonium x hortorum
Geranium Apache is early flowering and is extreme basal branching. Apache is vigorous yet compact in growth and develops a profusion of large flowers on compact plants. Apache has the best features of both multiflora and standard geraniums and will outperform most seed raised geraniums. Apache grows well in plugs, packs and pots.
- Early flowering and extremely basal branching
- Large flowers on compact plants
- Vigorous yet compact in growth
- Flowering all through the season
- Excellent in all planting situations
|Use:||pots, outdoor containers, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||15-20 cm (6-10 in.)|
|Garden height:||30-35 cm (12-14 in.)|
|Garden width:||25-30 cm (10-12 in.)|
|Seed count:||180-250 S/gram, (5,100-7,000 S/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and coated|
Hem Genetics is a member of these branch organizations.