F1 Dianthus interspecific
First year flowering perennial that is winter-hardy to USDA Zone 5 is fast to flower and shows exceptionally good garden performance. Vigorous plants, heat and cold tolerant and profuse production of flowers with lacy, serrated petals make Supra very suitable for use in larger pots, garden beds and the landscape.
Supra Purple and Pink are both All America Selections winners.
- First year flowering perennial
- Winter-hardy to USDA zone 5
- Suited for production in 10-12 cm (4-5 in.) and larger pots and mixed containers
- Best for ground beds if used as a perennial
- Heat, rain and frost resistant
|Life cycle:||perennial, USDA Zone 5|
|Use:||large pots, containers, garden beds, landscape|
|Height in pot:||25 cm (10”)|
|Pot size:||packs, 10-15 cm (4-6”), containers|
|Garden height:||25-35 cm (10-12”)|
|Garden spread:||25-35 cm (10-12”)|
|Seed count:||700-1.000 s/gram (19.850-28.350 s/oz)|
|Seed form:||raw and pelleted|