F1 Dianthus interspecific
First year flowering perennial Supra™ is fast to flower and shows exceptionally good garden performance. This interspecific cross resulted in hybrid vigor for improved heat tolerance and prolific blooming with large uniquely lacy, serrated flowers of up to 4 cm (1.5 in.) across. Supra performed extremely well in trials across Europe and the USA. Testing in Florida shows this cross has excellent heat tolerance in very warm climates.
Supra purple and pink are both All America Selections winners.
- First year flowering perennial
- Winter-hardy to USDA zone 5
- Suited for production in 10-12 cm (4-5 in.) and larger pots and mixed containers
- Best for ground beds if used as a perennial
- Heat, rain and frost resistant
|Use:||packs, pots, outdoor containers, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||15-20 cm (6-8 in.)|
|Garden height:||25-30 cm (10-12 in.)|
|Garden width:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Seed count:||1,100-1,250 S/gram, (30,000-35,000 S/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and pelleted|