F1 Dianthus interspecific
The Chiba™ series is extra early flowering and has a compact, basal branching plant habit. In this Dianthus category, Chiba is the most compact series 20-25 cm (8-10 in.). The flowers are 3 cm (1.25 in.) in diameter. The short and strong flower stems show clusters of well-rounded flowers. Chiba requires less growth regulators and is heat, rain and cold resistant.
- The earliest flowering series of dianthus chinensis x barbatus
- Suited for production in packs and 10-12 cm (4-5 in.) Pots and containers
- Basal branching plant habit
- Suited for autumn and spring sales
- Heat, cold and rain resistant
- Excellent garden performance
|Use:||pack, pots, outdoor containers, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Garden height:||30-35 cm (12-14 in.)|
|Garden width:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Seed count:||1,100-1,250 S/ gram, (30,000-35,000 S/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and pelleted|
Hem Genetics is a member of these branch organizations.